The SLM Series comes with a two-piece tail and MBRP muffler delete for the highest flow exhaust. Constructed out of T409 Stainless Steel and to the best specifications MBRP can offer, this exhaust system can last as long as the truck itself under the right conditions.
- Made Out Of T409 Stainless Steel
- Most Aggressive Sounding System Available
- Bolt-on Installation With No Welding Required
- Comes Standard With Mbrp Muffler Delete
- Two-piece Tail Pipe Configuration
- Welded On Hangers
- Stellar Customer Service
- Improves Performance
- Provides Better Flow Within The Exhaust System
- Minimises Exhaust Temperatures
- Can Corrode On The Surface, But It Will Not Rust Through
- Limited 5-year Workmanship Warranty
T409 Stainless Steel
Among the exhaust system manufacturers, the T409 Stainless Steel has become the favorite material for producing high-quality products. More suitable for climates where rust is less prone to happen, these 16 Gauge T409 SS exhaust systems can last as long as the truck itself.
The two-piece tailpipe configuration and the muffler delete deliver the most aggressive sound system among the MBRP’s lineup, and without any compromises to build quality or durability. If you’re looking for a high-end exhaust system that can deliver a head-turning sound, the SLM Series is perfect for you.
MBRP takes great pride in their craftsmanship, expecting it to last for years with the right maintenance and care. The SLM series has a 5-year warranty on manufacturing defects, so you can ride with confidence!
What’s in the Box?
- Tail Pipe
- Over-Axle Pipe
- 19” Extension Pipe
- 32” Extension Pipe
- 4” Band Clamp (3x)
- 4” Band Hanger Clamp
- 3.5” Band Clamp
- 3.5” to 4” Adaptor