Keep a steady course even on the roughest terrains with the Performance Series 2.0 IFP smooth body shocks. Fox proves once more that the budget options can exist without any compromise. Race-proven damping control delivers a smooth ride and excellent handling combined with an attractive design makes for one of the best entry-level shocks on the market.
- Aluminum Body Construction
- Black then Clear Hard-Anodized Components for Durable, Rust-Resistant Finish
- Hard-Chrome Plated Heat-Treated Alloy Steel Shaft for Longevity
- Race-Developed High-Flow Piston Design
- Application-Specific Valving for Maximized Performance
- Redundant Sealing Pack System: Main Seal, Wiper Seal, Scraper Seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Oil for Improved Performance at Any Temperature
- Direct Replacement for Stock and Aftermarket Lifts Kits
- Bolt-on Installation
- Optimal Heat Reduction
- Backed by a 1-year Limited Warranty
Built To Last
No corners were cut during the manufacturing process of this amazing shock. Materials used for the Performance Series 2.0 IFP smooth body shock are not only of high quality but also improved upon for even better durability.
Aluminum components are anodized in clear and black to provide exceptional rust resistance. The shaft is made out of alloy steel, heat-treated, and chrome-plated to provide not only strength but also a stylish look.
No corners were cut with the choice of oil, as the JM92 advanced suspension fluid provides better performance at variable temperatures, and a clear step up from the commonly used alternatives.
The racing pedigree of the high-end FOX shocks is ever-present in the Performance Series, and this model is no exception to the rule. Heat dissipation is substantially more efficient compared to the competition, while the clever use of application-specific valving provides superior handling in any conditions.
Sleek design with stylish chrome, clear and black anodization finish, topped off with the FOX label makes for an excellent choice not only for performance but looks as well.
An added benefit of going with a FOX branded shock is the excellent warranty policy. The Performance Series 2.0 IFP smooth body shock comes with a limited 1-year warranty, and given FOX's excellent track record, you can be certain it will last far longer than that.
What’s in the Box
- Shock Absorber
- Hardware (if required)