The Bilstein B6 4600 are gas-pressure shock absorbers designed for on and off-road vehicle use. It works on a monotube technology that provides more damping power due to the larger surface area of the piston, which results in improved handling, consistent performance and longer service life.
- Bilstein Monotube Gas-pressure Technology
- Optimum Grip And Enhanced Lane Stability In Day To Day And Extreme Situations
- Digressive Valving Instantly Reacts To Changing Road Surface Conditions For Maximum Comfort And Control On And Off-road
- Tested And Tuned For Your Specific Make And Model Vehicle
- No Spring Change Required (Use Of Oe Spring Possible)
- Durable Vulcanized Neoprene Rubber Bushings
- Backed By A Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Gas-pressure Components Are Specifically Tuned For Stock-height Vehicles
- Easy Bolt-on Installation
- Pressurized With Nitrogen For Consistent Performance
- Durable Multi-layer Zinc Finish
No Stiff Feeling
Bilstein B6 4600 uses the digressive valving technology which allows shocks to react instantly to changes in the road surface, be it on or off-road. These hit the sweet spot between that soft bouncy ride and stiff uncomfortable ride!
Better Towing Experience
It houses the combination of high-pressure gas charge and monotube design, which allows the shocks to remain stable even during towing. Filled with inert nitrogen gas at 360 PSI, the shocks limit fade and resist shock fluid foaming, which also enhances the vehicle control and service life.
Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks have a durable multi-layer zinc finish, which is highly resistant to corrosion. Zinc plating also enables more effective heat dissipation ensuring long-term durability.
Bilstein Monotube / Upside-down Technology
The upside-down monotube technology allows the piston rod to be installed at the bottom of the shock tube body. This provides superior support and lateral force distribution than what’s found in traditional twin-tube setups.
Effective Heat Dissipation
Bilstein B6 4600 features a superior monotube high gas pressure design which allows excessive heat from the oil to transfer to the outer surface of the shock body for effective heat dissipation. The dividing piston also permits the oil to expand as heat builds, preventing foaming and viscosity loss.
What’s in the Box?
- Bilstein B6 4600 shock
- Installation Kit
- Instruction Manual