With the Performance Series 2.0 smooth body reservoir shocks, you can expect excellent performance without paying a high price. Developed with racing in mind, these shocks are capable of handling even the roughest road conditions, making them ideal for a high-performance truck setup without breaking the bank.
- Aluminum Body & Reservoir Construction
- Black then Clear Hard-Anodized Components for Durable, Rust-Resistant Finish
- Hard-Chrome Plated Heat-Treated Alloy Steel Shaft for Longevity
- Race-Developed High-Flow Piston Design
- Application Specific Valving for Maximized Performance
- Redundant Sealing Pack System: Main Seal, Wiper Seal, Scraper Seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Oil for Improved Performance at Any Temperature
- Direct Replacement for Stock and Aftermarket Lifts Kits
- Bolt-on Installation
- Optimal Heat Reduction
With FOX, there’s no need to compromise between build quality and budget. The exceptional build quality of the Performance Series 2.0 smooth body reservoir shocks is distinguished by a one-piece aluminum body and billet aluminum reservoir.
Hard-Anodization of the aluminum elements and hard chrome plating of the alloy steel shaft makes them very durable and rust-resistant. JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid provides enhanced performance thanks to the better consistency at different temperatures.
The Performance Series shocks are designed and built with racing performance in mind, dissipating heat much faster than the conventional steel body shock, achieved by using exclusively high-quality materials. Application specific valving handles the changes in terrain and ensures a predictable and stable ride even in the roughest road conditions.
Not only will the Performance Series improve the ride quality of your truck, but also give it more style. Black and clear anodized aluminum paired with a chrome plated shaft and matched with FOX branding will definitely catch some attention and make the whole setup look better.
It’s always nice to have some safety behind the purchase, and FOX recognizes this, which is why the Performance Series 2.0 smooth body reservoir shocks come with a 1-year warranty. You can now drive with confidence, knowing that FOX has your back.