Get the absolute best from Bilstein with the B8 5160 shock absorbers. Designed for aggressive off-road use, these shocks can handle the roughest terrains and abuse. Just a step away from Bilstein’s professional racing series, the B8 5160 delivers impressive performance at a fraction of the price.
- 46mm Monotube Design For Performance In All Conditions
- Remote Reservoir Provides Greater Heat Dissipation And Increased Shock Oil Capacity
- Bilstein Gas-pressure Technology For Superior Reliability Under Any Load
- Optional Billet Aluminum Reservoir Clamp For A Compact And Clean Look
- Unique Swivel Banjo Fitting Allows 360-degree Rotation
- Self-adjusting Deflective Disk Valving Enables Maximum Vehicle Control
- Easy Stock-mounted Installation
- Zinc Plated For Increased Durability
- Bilstein Original Equipment Quality
- Increased Wheel Travel On Most Applications
- Two-year Workmanship Warranty
Bilstein B8 5160 Series
These monotube gas-pressure shock absorbers with the clever upside-down technology represent one of the greatest options currently available on the market. The chromium tube is wear-resistant and moves freely thanks to the low friction bearings. Thanks to the zinc-plated coating, these shocks have excellent oxidation proofing and extended lifespan.
The remote reservoir provides better performance in the roughest terrains through better oil capacity and heat dissipation, letting you take on roads never thought of before. With the B8 5160 Series, you’re definitely getting the most value out of the cost.
Renowned Quality and Technology
Over 60 years of partnership with automotive manufacturers on premium, as well as high-volume production, resulted in Bilstein receiving an Original Equipment designation. Results of hard work and industry-leading innovation keep the Bilstein shock absorbers one step above the competition.
Proprietary gas-pressure technology solves the issue of oil foaming under high stress in the traditional shocks to provide much better tolerance under extreme conditions. Support and lateral forces are better distributed than in twin-tube systems, with the torsional strength of the wheel to body connection greatly increased.
From perfect adjustments for the low or high ride to extreme testing on Nürburgrin, Papenburg, and an array of demanding trails in Southern California, Bilstein shocks are not just theoretically good, they’re practically great.
It’s unheard of for a Bilstein B8 5160 shock to have any manufacturing defects, but nonetheless, it comes with a 2-year warranty that protects against any flaws in design, material, or workmanship. If these shocks don’t show any wear and tear within two years of driving under extreme conditions, you can be certain that they’ll support your vehicle for years to come.